Primera Healthcare Solutions
Primera Technology, the world’s leading manufacturer of automated CD/DVD/BD publishing equipment, now offers a complete range of robust, reliable and cost-effective solutions for medical imaging, record management, archival and patient tracking.
- From CD/DVD/BD Publishers for PACS and DICOM systems to full-color label, tag and wristband printers, Primera has proven solutions that will increase efficiency while improving patient care.
- Innovatively designed to deliver mission-critical performance at economical prices, Primera’s products are quickly becoming a crucial part of medical imaging and record management solutions the world over. Primera solutions streamline workflow resulting in better patient care and greater efficiency while satisfying regulatory compliance.
Custom Disc Creation
Primera is best known for its award-winning CD/DVD/BD Publishers that robotically record and print discs. The benefits of automated disc creation include:
- PACS integration to distribute images and results for both patients and care givers.
- Ability to imbed a DICOM viewer with the images.
- Eliminate film costs for rapid ROI.
- Provide HIPAA Compliant Disaster Recovery Archive on optical media.
- Customized printing on the disc creates a professional calling card for your organization.
- Completely hands-free for simplicity.
These solutions are well suited for medical applications such as PACS systems that capture and deliver medical images, HIPAA compliant record archives and specialized areas like Mammo-graphy and Orthopedics. Because of our high performance, low-cost solutions, systems only available to large hospitals and imaging centers can now be utilized by any organization. Even clinics can afford and benefit from solutions utilizing Primera Disc Publishers.
Primera’s CD/DVD/BD Publishers can be incorporated using our PTDevSuite™, a powerful set of software tools allowing you to easily script the creation of discs from existing solutions. PTDevSuite consists of two options, PTBurn™ SDK and PTRobot™.
PTBurn SDK is a simple yet powerful server application that runs on the Windows® 7/8/10 Professional operating system of the computer connected to the Disc Publisher. This production server monitors a shared folder or directory for job requests submitted by an application.
These requests are ASCII text files describing the data to be recorded and the image to be printed on the disc. The printing, handled by SureThing™ CD Labeler, is fully customizable allowing for unique text and graphics on each disc.
PTRobot is a lower-level solution comprising of a set of program calls to a Dynamic Link Library (DLL). PTRobot allows an application to take direct control of the robotic disc movements and printing of Primera Disc Publishers.
Primera’s LX1000e and LX500e Colour Label Printers offer customizable, full-color label printing. Because of its unique ability to print on varying rolls of label media, the LX-series printer can be used to print sample labels with color coding and ID wrist bands.
Join the many other medical industry OEMs and solution providers around the world that have already discovered Primera. Call +49 (0)611 92777-0 for more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit dtm-print.eu.
Speciality Printers for Healthcare Industry and Laboratories
The Signature Slide Printer and Cassette Printer represents true innovation for Pathology, Cytology and Hematology labs as well as other medical, educational or research organizations that need to print cassettes on a regular basis.
For more information visit primera-healthcare.eu.